kk guyss... time to post something related to lion dance(at last right??? i noe...) ngee ann comiin. yay??? no.. cos... i have literally less den 3 weeks to train, pro right??? moreover i wont train for 3 weeks oso... dunnoe how coach will an pai... my lion head not in S'pore somemore... hehe... 'upstairs' mus be playin wit me... kk anyway... there will be an international southern lion dance competition at Kulai, M'sia. erm... expect top ten. but if can top three..haha...struck gold... anyway, more on de national ngee ann comp. there is an extra catergory(which im competin in) which is de secondary catergory... three teams competin... marris stella, clementi and...(drumroll)... Yuan Ching(my troupe C=) looks like a fight aye... only first got rankin, de last two team is participation award with medal... it will be held at west coast cc... startin at 7... kk la... end of my post... i go sleep liao...
I love
-my family
-my lao po <3
-Lion dance
-Martial arts
-Good food
I dun like
-gossipers
-ppl who act
I want
-tis year ngee ann get first
-wan to play long zhu
-acceptable results for sec 3