From small until big, it was de same. not being trusted, by anyone. till i met u, i knew u trusted me by every means. but till someday, out of no where u had conclusions about me havn unfinished business with another girl. trust was all lost again for nth.... i was maligned, none of such was true. i needed u. u are me. With u, were de periods of days i was happiest. AND, to u, i've neh say a single lie. I jus know u will believe me. You ARE my happiest responsibilities. Who was de one who was frantic, when he tot u were in de rain???... ... press de ball harder into water, it will bounce back harder
I love
-my family
-my lao po <3
-Lion dance
-Martial arts
-Good food
I dun like
-gossipers
-ppl who act
I want
-tis year ngee ann get first
-wan to play long zhu
-acceptable results for sec 3