too many barriers.. too many of them blocking me... to achieve wat i wan. I wan to break... break my limit... ... can i??? Anyway, anybody catch de movie (Ip man2) recently??? tell u... de movie ... ROCKS!!! pls go support go see, really a nice movie. not only does de action scene looks nice, de whole movie plot, soundtrack everything about de movie roks. de movie makes me wants to pursue a higher level of Wing Chun .... no, not only Wing Chun, it should be de movie makes me wants to pursue a higher level of Chinese Martial Arts. =) If anyone would like to train sparring, feel free to ask, neh mind if i dunnoe u, cos we are making frens thru martial arts, and tat is one of things i wan to do=)
I love
-my family
-my lao po <3
-Lion dance
-Martial arts
-Good food
I dun like
-gossipers
-ppl who act
I want
-tis year ngee ann get first
-wan to play long zhu
-acceptable results for sec 3