Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
27 May 2010
12:51 PM
jum *sao, pong sau, tahn sau, gaun sau, huen sau(and many many others)... wah wing chun have lots of 'hands'....
*sau means hands in cantonese
I AM
BRYAN
yuan ching secondary sch
Juboon Lion & Dragon dance troupe
yuan ching lion & dragon dance troupe
abouts
I love
-my family
-my lao po <3
-Lion dance
-Martial arts
-Good food I dun like
-gossipers
-ppl who act I want
-tis year ngee ann get first
-wan to play long zhu
-acceptable results for sec 3
start ur talks
come and go
A
Ade
B
Boonmin
C
Charlene
Chermaine
G
Glison
K
Kennard
Kokwei
P
Pamela
Peiying
W
Wen Ching
past times
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
thx to:
Designer
/
Edits
CSS Codes
Colour Codes
Inspiration #01
Inspiration #02
Inspiration #03
video