Blog goin die le.... Helpp me... I need a 'special someone' help It was a long week.... kept goin down... Really hope, de 'down' will stop, and de 'up' will take over. I really dont wan tis to happen again... And I think... I noe how to see people le. Tis is one of my most jia lat 'down', nevertheless, i held my head and continue walking. Somebody, call me to pull myself together during tis period of time, but i told him, ' wats de use of walking alone, i nid someone else to walk with me'. haha.... Cheem leh... BUT... ... i still wan to say ... ... 'Live with ur heads high up, not ur regrets'... ...
I love
-my family
-my lao po <3
-Lion dance
-Martial arts
-Good food
I dun like
-gossipers
-ppl who act
I want
-tis year ngee ann get first
-wan to play long zhu
-acceptable results for sec 3