The results of the selection will be out tmr... dunnoe should be excited or sianzded. But hope can be lion tail, cos wear the 'shi ku' walk at IMM very 'saht'. And to my dear lion head, Kok Wei,: pls stop asking stupid question like eg. do u wan to catch me or not. If in the first place I dun wan catch u I would not have catch u in the first place. And Low Kok Wei, if u say I no 'hao sheng xin', u dunnoe me at all. For those of u tat reads my blog, there will be a meteor shower on the 17th of novemver, from 8pm to 18th november 5am. Best place to view it will be at Japanese Garden. Yesterday dragon training very shack. And Charleen is not ur fault, no need say sorry. My post ends here, Adios.
I love
-my family
-my lao po <3
-Lion dance
-Martial arts
-Good food
I dun like
-gossipers
-ppl who act
I want
-tis year ngee ann get first
-wan to play long zhu
-acceptable results for sec 3