Today's chem paper was difficult. Dun feel like studying for tmr's paper (sigh). Anyway, yesterday was fun. A carnival was held at Taman Jurong CC, alot of performance. Eg. northern lion, freestyle southern lion, etc. I took part in the drum performance (haha). B4 the performance, I sibeh nervous arh (alot of ppl mah, still got other troupes leh. If play wrong very lau kiuh one leh). For those who dont noe, I am from Juboon Lion & Dragon Dance Troupe. So for those fellow lion dancer, a big hellooo to u all.
For those who wans pic, here are some :
Our Props
Wen Yang's northern lion
Our performance
Wen Yang's performance
Long Tian's Performance
Us and Long Tian
I feel bad for one of the Northern Lion's tail. He injured himself on one of the stunt, and had to be send to the hospital. Hope he is alright. Tmr last day of year end exam. Rejoice.
I love
-my family
-my lao po <3
-Lion dance
-Martial arts
-Good food
I dun like
-gossipers
-ppl who act
I want
-tis year ngee ann get first
-wan to play long zhu
-acceptable results for sec 3